COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Everyone ages 12 and older are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
FREE, walk-in COVID-19 vaccination clinics are being held at the Allentown Health Bureau, 245 N. 6th Street in Allentown.
- Fridays from 9:00-11:00 AM and 1:00-3:00 PM.
- No appointment necessary.
- Moderna, Pfizer and J & J vaccine are available.
- IMPORTANT: Pfizer is the only COVID-19 vaccine approved for those between 12-17 years old.
COVID-19 vaccines are the best way to keep yourself and those around you from getting COVID-19. Stay Safe - Protect Yourself and Those Around You From Serious Illness - Get Vaccinated.
For additional information, call Allentown Health Bureau at 610-437-7760 Ext 0
The Allentown Health Bureau's mission is to prevent disease and injury and to protect and promote the public's health.
Board of Health
An advisory group of community volunteers responsible for recommending policies and program priorities of the Bureau. The board meets the first Thursday bi-monthly at 12:00 Noon
Public Health is for Everyone. The three core functions of public health are:
- Assessment of the population's health status
- Development of public policies to maintain and promote health
- Assurance that the population has access to public health services